Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate
Rancho Santa Fe known locally as ″The Ranch″, is on the list of highest income communities in the United States with a population of at least 1,000. These neighborhoods have the highest percentage of million-dollar homes.
At times the term "Rancho Santa Fe" refers to the original planned community which is known as "the Covenant" of Rancho Santa Fe.
Communities adjacent to or near "the Covenant" of Rancho Santa Fe:
- Rancho Santa Fe Groves, a gated community on the northeast border of the RSF Covenant set in an orange grove.
- Cielo, a gated community a few miles east of the RSF Covenant bordered by Del Dios Highway.
- Santa Fe Hills, a community of 31 homes located several miles southeast of the RSF Covenant and West of Del Sur.
- The Crosby, a gated community a few miles east of the RSF Covenant and bordered by Del Dios Highway.
- Stonebridge, a gated community of 26 homes contiguous to the West boundary of the RSF Covenant adjoining the San Elijo lagoon and wildlife preserve.
- Morgan Run, a golf course community surrounded by the Morgan Run Golf Course on the southern border of the RSF Covenant.
- Fairbanks Ranch, The Crosby, Hacienda Santa Fe, The Summit, Del Rayo, The Bridges, Rancho La Cima, The River Estates
Search Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes