Best Realtor in Carlsbad CA

Awesome San Diego Real Estate

Best Realtor in Carlsbad, CA.  David Demangos, Keller Williams Realty

Benefits of working with the Best Realtor in Carlsbad, CA will take the worry out of the real estate process for you. Working closely with a Top Producing Realtor will let you know that your interest is being protected. I am David Demangos with Keller Williams Realty in San Diego, CA, and I bring, insight, energy and understanding of the current real estate market conditions and home values in San Diego.

In the real estate arena, agents are often very busy and I understand how important it is to always be available regardless if you're looking to purchase a home or selling your San Diego home. The attention and customer service I offer is possible because our team is full of extraordinary talent, experience and true knowledge of our local real estate market. Because we sell more homes each year than the average Realtor sells in 5 years, you can be confident that as the "Best Realtor in Carlsbad" and our commitment to excellence... Remember, "Our Team Goes to Extremes to Fulfill Your Real Estate Dreams."

We are committed to excellence and our proactive no-nonsense approach to real estate stands out above the rest. In my beginning the market was taking a down turn and regardless of what I heard, I rolled up my sleeves and jumped right into the local market. Short Sales were on the rise and I completely immersed myself and within my first year as a San Diego, Realtor. 

We are prepared to handle all your real estate needs, and our experience can assure you that regardless how difficult a transaction can be our willingness and expertise can tackle the toughest challenges to insure that you receive the best possible outcome. 

Let's do business together, give me a call at 858.232.8410 today! We don't just specialize in selling homes we actually specialize in getting you the best deal when buying and the most money when selling!

Carlsbad is an affluent seaside resort city occupying a 7-mile stretch of Pacific coastline in North San Diego County. The city is located 87 miles south of Los Angeles  and 35 miles north of downtown San Diego Referred to as "The Village by the Sea" by locals, Carlsbad's Mediterranean climate attracts visitors year-round to its quaint hotels and five-star luxury resorts.climate

Carlsbad's history begins with the Luiseño people who located one of their villages, Palamai, near what is today Agua Hedionda Lagoon. In the 1880s a former sailor named John Frazier dug a well in the area. He began offering his water at the train station and soon the whistle-stop became known as Frazier's Station. A test done on a second fresh-water well discovered the water to be chemically similar to that found in some of the most renowned spas in the world, and the town was named after the famed Spa in the Bohemian town of Carlsbad

The first modern skateboard park, Carlsbad Skatepark, was built here in March 1976. It was located on the grounds of Carlsbad Raceway and was designed and built by inventors Jack Graham and John O'Malley. In 1999, Legoland California, the first Legoland theme park outside of Europe was opened in Carlsbad.

Search Best Realtor in Carlsbad CA Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 170007693
$924,900
Carlsbad, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage SanDiego
Featured picture for the property 170008515
$625,000
carlsbad, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Richard Realty Group, Inc SanDiego
Featured picture for the property 170007732
$1,250,000
Carlsbad, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Harcourts Prestige Properties SanDiego
Featured picture for the property 170008442
$584,000
Carlsbad, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService SanDiego
Featured picture for the property 170008388
$1,699,000
Carlsbad, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Pacific Sotheby's Int'l Realty SanDiego
Sandicor

Updated Feb 20, 2017 6:12:am.

This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited.

This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2017 Sandicor®, Inc.

Today's Market Trends for Best Realtor in Carlsbad CA *

$1,225,170

0.02%

$408.0000

0.01%

0.08%

January

December

-0.24%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable